WE CARE FOR OUR TENANTS
Our philosophy is that tenants are our business! Without you we have no business. For this reason it is more important than ever that we value, respect and care for your needs. We don't want you to feel as outsiders; but part of our business. We understand that you deserve our immediate attention with requests and deserve to be greeted with a friendly courteous smile at all times.
At this office we are committed to providing you with the fairest and most professional rental services possible. That is why we follow this policy and the law at all times. We will do our best to keep you fully informed of your rights and responsibilities.
We will treat all customers and clients fairly at all times.
Your sex, race, age, disability/impairment, pregnancy, physical features, sexual orientation, marital, parental or carer status, breastfeeding, religious or political belief or activity, or industrial activity will make no difference to us. Nor will your association with anyone else who has one of these characteristics matter to us.
We will only publish non-discriminatory advertisements and only ask you for necessary, non-discriminatory information.
When renting properties we:
- Recognise that everyone has an equal right to rent property regardless of personal characteristics such as age, sex or race; and
- Will agree to any reasonable alterations that a customer with a disability requires to meet their needs, so long as the alterations are at the customer's expense and will not cause the owner unjustifiable hardship.
We will only refuse an application to lease a property if:
- We have already received sufficient applications;
- It won't accommodate as many occupants as you would like;
- It can't be altered to suit your needs or can't be returned to its original condition when you leave;
- Your references done provide enough information to allow us to determine your ability to pay the rent or look after the property; or
- Your references are not as good as those of the successful applicant.
Our customer service standards are:
- To present to you well maintained and clean properties
- To process tenancy applications within 48 hours
- To clearly explain your rights and obligations at the commencement of the tenancy
- To prepare all documentation in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act
- To prepare a detailed condition report and inventory list if applicable
- To collect a full rental bond prior to the tenant receiving the keys
- To respond to your telephone calls within 24 hours
- To respond to fax and email requests within 48 hours
- To attend to complaints promptly and to listen and understand both sides point of view
- To attend to maintenance promptly in accordance with priority
- To keep all appointments and turn up on time (extreme circumstances prevailing)
- To carry out regular property inspections and forward a detailed report to our lessor
- To protect your privacy in accordance with legislation requirements
- To ensure that you have quiet enjoyment of your home
- To provide you with a quality service based on honesty, integrity and professionalism
- To not make excuses but provide solutions